Thursday 24 June 2010

Hell must be freezing over ...

After all these years of avoiding all kinds of 'social' web 2.0 stuff, I succumbed and created a blog.
Although, I guess it doesn't really count as 'social' medium if I don't reply on any comment ... which I'm planning to do. Hah, dodged a bullet there!

So why did I start this blog?
Actually, I don't really know. Chances are that you'll never hear from me again after a few posts, but I promised some mates that I would at least try it out ... so here we are.

For now I'd like to think of this blog as my personal notebook.
Should I come across some stuff that I find interesting, then I'll write it down here. I used to write such things down on a piece of paper or a post-it note (best invention ever!), but recent events have taught me that I'm not too good at 'archiving' these bits of paper. :)
Lets hope this piece of blogging software does a better job.

Topics you can except to pop up:
  • .NET related topics (I'm a .NET developer after all)
  • Quite a few angry posts on SharePoint 2007/2010 problems (unfortunately I'm supposed to be a SharePoint consultant too)
    Who knows, maybe I'll be able to post some solutions too!
  • Tips on bonsaï tree trimming! Never done it, but I'm sure I'll cover it one day ...
  • ... and much more useless stuff!

But first things first: time to figure out how to put a better styling on this site.

By the way, feel free to slap me if I ever mention web 2.0 again, damn the guy/girl/demon spawned from the arse of beelzebub who invented that term.